My Family History Blog!

http://jadihancockfamilyhistory.blogspot.com

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Golden Birthday! 22 on the 22nd!

This year was my GOLDEN birthday!--a birthday I've been waiting years to have just so I could say I am 22 on the 22nd. I had a pretty awesome birthday, and mainly because Brian always does his best to make my day special. In the morning I woke up to the smell of pancakes cooking. Soon Brian came in with my special birthday breakfast-in-bed. This is becoming a tradition of ours--to make each other breakfast in bed on each other's birthdays.


My mom sent a package of presents in the mail, and I got to open them and the ones I picked out last weekend when Brian and I went shopping together.


Before...



After!

After I took Brian to school, I just worked for most of the day. Hillary says that is what happens when you grow up, but I was determined to still have fun! That evening we had an ultimate frisbee game. (I was recruited by Hillary out of desperation. I did not want to play at all, but now that I have played a few games, I have been having a blast!) It was the second game in the tournament...and we won! That meant on to the third game of the single elimination tournament out of four. (By the way, we won that game too, and will play in the championships on June 29.)



After we had our amazing win, I realized Brian was at the game watching. He surprised me by coming and watching after he did some homework. So sweet! Then Shiloh, Hillary, Brian, Whit, Kristi and I went to Craigos Pizza place for dinner, which is one of my favorite places to eat. Brian and I went home and watched Mary Poppins, one of the new movies I got. We had a hoppin' poppin' Poppins party! :)

1 comment:

  1. I knew you would like playing! Aren't you glad I forced you to? :)

    ReplyDelete