My Family History Blog!

http://jadihancockfamilyhistory.blogspot.com

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Piano Marvel



I have been working with Piano Marvel for a couple years, and I really enjoy what I do. Piano Marvel is amazing because you learn how to play the piano so fast! It truly is effective because you see the music you are playing, you hear the background accompaniment so you know what it sounds like, and you see which notes you get correct and incorrect. After you play through a song, you receive a score. You are shown your correct notes (they turn green) and your incorrect notes (they turn red).

Piano Marvel is for everyone--beginners or advanced. We have a method series of 6 levels and 5 sections in each level. After you pass off songs with a high score, you will earn gold, silver, or bronze trophies, depending on the score. This is very motivating for students. We also have a repertoire library where you can choose from 500+ songs to learn. We are working on adding more songs all the time, and getting them edited. We split each song into smaller sections which makes it easier to learn. We also include a PDF of the song that can be printed.

Piano Marvel costs $15.00/month, but with my promotional code, you can have a subscription for $12.00/month. My code is 3BC8BB03.

You can try Piano Marvel for a free trial month if you want to see how you like it. Just be sure to enter my code so when you subscribe you will only pay $12.00/month!

Want to see more??? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QotI0BLTGNE

2 comments:

  1. wow that is pretty sweet!!! I might want to do it eventually. I bet that it gets really popular. Did the guy you work for invent it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, he did. It is an awesome software! If you know anyone that might be interested, you should tell them about it! :)

    ReplyDelete