Among other classes, graphic design was my big hard one. I would often come home 9:00 pm (since my class was 6:00-9:00 Tuesdays and Thursdays) and be frustrated. Graphic design is my major, so I really want to do well, but at midterms not one person had an A in the class. Maybe part of it was a hard teacher, but it made me work even harder. Here is one of my two final projects in my class.
We had to pick 50 of anything...and I picked 50 Natural Wonders around the world. We had to design the band and build the box it wraps around.

We designed the band, box, 50 front and back cards, and an info card explaining the project. We researched our topic, and wrote 50 paragraphs on each card.


It took a LOT of work, but I was happy with how it turned out. I should have counted my hours, but I am estimating it took around 70 hours.
Overall, it was a great semester. I ended up getting an A- in graphic design, which I didn't think was possible. I was able to get all A's, bumping my GPA up to be high enough for a full ride scholarship my senior year, which starts next Fall. (unless I bomb my classes this winter) I know I have really been blessed. The best part about it, I did better reading the Book of Mormon and praying BEFORE I started my homework and classes each day. I know because I put the Lord first, He helped me. I learned how to rely on the Lord for everything, and that is priceless to me!
Overall, it was a great semester. I ended up getting an A- in graphic design, which I didn't think was possible. I was able to get all A's, bumping my GPA up to be high enough for a full ride scholarship my senior year, which starts next Fall. (unless I bomb my classes this winter) I know I have really been blessed. The best part about it, I did better reading the Book of Mormon and praying BEFORE I started my homework and classes each day. I know because I put the Lord first, He helped me. I learned how to rely on the Lord for everything, and that is priceless to me!
Holy crap Jadi! No wonder you haven't updated your blog! That looks like it took forever! lol. It looks super cool though. Now I think you and Brian should take a break and travel to those 50 natural wonders! Haha.
ReplyDelete