My Family History Blog!
http://jadihancockfamilyhistory.blogspot.com
Sunday, March 6, 2011
I Love Temple Work!
There hasn't been anything too new or exciting going on lately. I have just been staying busy with school and Brian has been off track and working. However, I was thinking about something I have been doing that I absolutely love, and that is family history and temple work. I have been using newfamilysearch.org, and I have been successful in finding several names. I have found two sets of my 7th great grandparents, one set of my 5th great grandparents, one set of my 3rd great grandparents, and several others that are distantly related. Since finding these names and taking them to the temple, I have felt so strongly that those on the other side of the veil are waiting and ready. I feel so close to them sometimes. My greatest experience was going through the temple for the first time and being married and sealed to Brian, and I want to share those blessings with others because of how much it means to me. The way I have found to do it is doing those things for others beyond the veil that they cannot do for themselves. It is amazing how I can feel their excitement!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment