My Family History Blog!

http://jadihancockfamilyhistory.blogspot.com

Friday, August 27, 2010

After a Long School Year

After Brian and I moved into our house, we started school right away...and didn't stop until April when the school year ended. I am a graphic design major and take a lot of art classes, and I love it! Brian is a mechanical engineer major, and he stays busy! Every time he tells me what he is learning or what he is working on, I just think to myself, "And this is why I am an art major!"

In April Brian and I went to St George, Utah and spent time with his grandparents. We also went to Zion's Park and had a blast! Believe it or not, we took this picture from inside our room in his grandparent's house...beautiful!




We hiked around Snow Canyon and found cool rock formations.





After we got home Brian started his Summer semester, which just ended in July. I worked all summer from home for Piano Marvel.

No comments:

Post a Comment