My Family History Blog!

http://jadihancockfamilyhistory.blogspot.com

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Best Day of My Life


On July 25, 2009 I kneeled across an altar with my best friend and love and was promised eternity in the Salt Lake Temple. We met October 2008 and got engaged the next April. Everything about our relationship has been better than I ever dreamed of, and it keeps getting better and better! I knew I was in love when the thought of eternity with Brian wasn't scary, but a dream come true. I always think I can't love him any more than I do now, but as the days pass, I realize I just fall in love even more.


Everything about our wedding day was p
erfect. We got to the temple in plenty of time and Brian and I were able to sit together and talk for an hour before the ceremony. I felt like a princess the whole day. I will never forget the way I felt when we kissed over the altar and I was called Mrs. Hancock for the first time. After the pictures we had our first reception in Draper, and it was beautiful! Brian wrote a song and sang it to me...and lets just say my heart absolutely melted! Our first dance was to Taylor Swift's Love Song, which we consider to be our song. My dad and I danced to Bob Carlisle's Butterfly Kisses.


This is just the beginning of an amazing life and eternity together, and I am so excited!

2 comments:

  1. How sweet! I can't wait to read more about your past year together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am still getting used to blogging. I am way excited to follow yours!

    ReplyDelete