My Family History Blog!

http://jadihancockfamilyhistory.blogspot.com

Friday, August 27, 2010

Lake Powell

Brian and I went with his dad and Patty and more family to Lake Powell for a week, and now I am in love! I had never done anything like boating before, but all in one trip I went boating, cliff jumping, tubing, water skiing, and wake boarding. I was so amazed how warm the water was, even 8:00 at night. (But that's coming from someone who lives in Rexburg aka "Iceberg" for ya!) There were 25 people in a three-room cabin, with six babies...what an experience! We can just say I got to know Brian's family a lot better!

It was paradise for me! We left every morning and went to a beach on the lake, and we played hard all day. It was nice to relax and not worry about anything...because it had been a long time!

A perfect picture of paradise!


1st time water skiing...



The best part about it...we are side by side where ever we go, and we keep making memories of us!


No comments:

Post a Comment